Week 6: Engaging Your Customers-FaceBook Strategy


I thought I would choose businesses that I could gradually create a promotional partnership with.  I picked businesses that have venues for birthday parties and ones that have party packages that people can purchase and put together themselves.  Since "my" business specializes in custom cakes, cookies, and sweets, I thought I could assist their consumers with a one-stop-shop experience by including the option of being able to purchase their special birthday cupcakes or cakes for their birthday party on their site as well, in turn, I could promote their business on my page to encourage people to consider using their products and services when planning their party. Having planned a few parties myself, the fewer steps a person has to take to plan a party, the better.  I think it would ultimately be beneficial to all parties involved.   (No pun intended).

K1 Speed in Carlsbad, Ca is the first business I chose.  Even though it was a little challenging, there are still a few places open to the public. This is a super fun place for a party, but you still have to bring your own cake or cookies.  I thought the customer could order their specialty sweets from a link on their site as they plan their party and we could deliver them to the venue, that way all they have to do is show up and have fun.  

Pump It Up in San Marcos was another business I chose.  Same idea with having a link to my website or Facebook page to order cupcakes or whatever and we would deliver them.  

Party Pax, which supplies all the party theme materials to throw a themed party, but we could create the themed cake, cookies, etc, and deliver that as well.  It's just one less step a party planner has to deal with and that can really help out in the end. 

Icetown in Carlsbad has birthday parties for kids, so I thought again, the same idea as above. Promote their party ideas on my page and in turn, have them have a link or a place where people are looking at party packages and want to purchase a cool, customized cake for their special day.

Paint and Party where people get together and have a painting party, but could add a delightful, decorative cupcake to go along with their party.

Create Art Party is a similar type of business that could add the idea of having specialty cake pops for their art party.

Friends of Carlsbad is where small businesses can be visible to other businesses looking for the types of services we provide. 


 I liked all of those business pages and more, but I'd like to focus on and engage a bit more with the businesses I mentioned above to create a relationship with them first.  I think we would all benefit by promoting our businesses on each other's pages because not only will it help the consumer, but it would also help the businesses that are struggling during these times.  



Comments

Popular Posts