Week 15: Marketing Strategy (Part 2)

For my marketing plan, I would use Starbucks as my inspiration.  They are marketing geniuses and they use Social Media like no one else!  They post every day and sometimes a could of times a day, depending on the platform or the special.  They don't push too much in the way of sales, it's all imagery, little copy and occasionally they run a special.  Mostly, they rely on their visuals to generate interest, exposure and sales, and I believe their methods are extremely effective.  



Being that Jem'd Sweets is a bakery specializing in beautiful creations, I think that they could do something very similar to the Starbucks Social Media model.  I think that by posting beautiful images of their creations daily as well as consistently providing an esthetically pleasing color palette that coordinates with a monthly theme on several different platforms, I think Jem'd Sweets could really generate some serious business.  I think if Jemd Sweets posts consistently good content every day, on the right platform, at the right times of day, they will become the first thing people think about if they want to order a specialty cake or any other baked good for a special occasion.  I think Jem'd Sweets should provide a pleasing presence on Social Media so that posting daily isn't a bother, but. pleasure for viewers, and also one that provides some insights and tips on specialty baking.  Because here's the thing, people don't buy specialty cakes or cake pops every day, but when they do, I want Jem'd Sweets to be the first bakery they think of, rather than have them go look something up on Google.  


 

Comments

Popular Posts